Resetting a Bigleaf router to its factory default settings deletes all site-specific settings. You can then reconfigure the router for use at the current location or a different one.
Resetting a Bigleaf router
- Connect the Bigleaf router to your PC’s LAN port using an Ethernet cable.
- Configure your PC to use these addresses:
Static IP address: 198.19.8.2
Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
Gateway address: 198.19.8.1
- Open a web browser on your PC and in the address bar enter: 198.19.8.1/reset.cgi
- Enter admin for the username, and admin for the password.
- In the router reset page, click reset.
A message displays when the reset is successful. All site-specific settings are deleted and returned to factory defaults.